Waiting on Wednesday: {Two new His Fair Assassin books!}




The original trilogy


Today I found out the one of my favorite series ever, His Fair Assassin, has not one, but TWO more books coming out! I definitely screamed at work because I was so bummed out when I finished the trilogy. I mean come on, assassin nuns?! Why wouldn't they be awesome?! 

Publication is set for 2018 and 2019, so I'm kind of jumping the gun when it comes to waiting, but I had to put this news out there, because I am so freaking excited! Robin's writing is so wonderful, and I am eager to dive back into this historical series. 

If you have not read these books, I would highly recommend doing so before the new ones come out. I know that I will definitely be re-reading them before 2018. 

What are you waiting on this week? 

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking The Spine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Follow
Back to Top