Why you should pre-order The Crown's Game


The Crown's Game comes out soon, as in May 17th soon! That's less than three weeks away! 

This book promises to be very good, and with reviews rolling in, it's definitely very popular. That cover would also look amazing on any bookshelf! But, there's one more reason why you should pre-order: 

Evelyn had put out some awesome pre-order goodies, which have all been unlocked! 

1. The Crown's Game bookmark

2. Official sticker

3. Pasha trading card

4. Nikolai trading card

5. Vika trading card

6. Your name in the Acknowledgments section of the sequel to THE CROWN’S GAME!


All of those are amazing, but that last one is just super awesome! I've never seen it done before. Thanks Evelyn! 

So, what are you waiting for? Go forth and pre-order now! 

**Special bonus: If you order from Kepler's, Evelyn will sign and personalize your copy AND you will also get a special commemorative gift!  


2 comments:

  1. The Crown's Game is definitely on my list of top 10 books for this year already. I don't precisely know where on that list it would be but I know it's on there. I can't wait till more people read it so I can fangirl with more people. Thanks for sharing the preorder incentive :D Also hello I totally found you via Twitter. You've got an amazing design here!

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you read it? Omg, you're so lucky! I haven't read it yet but I know it's going to be something I love. I can't wait to have it in my hands.

      You are welcome! I think it's an awesome pre-order incentive. :) And hello! Twitter is amazing.

      Thank you! Blessie made it for me. She is awesome!

      Delete

Follow @ Instagram

Follow
Back to Top